Thursday, June 25, 2009

And it Begins

  • I just started training for my first marathon ever. I was 240 pounds about 2 years ago and decided I need to make some lifestyle changes.
  • I've worked I'm my diet, but haven't gone 'crazy' with it. I still enjoy my wife's cooking!
  • This is week one. I ran 6 x 400M sprints to work on my speed. I ran two other times this week at around 4 miles (jogs). My speed has increased considerably since a year and a half ago when I started adding running into this.
  • I do have to thank Nike+ and my brother Tim for getting me started on that. I don't think I would have kept at this with out the two...
  • I'm now using the Forerunner 305. A lot more accurate, but I've JUST started working with it this week... ...more to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment