- I just started training for my first marathon ever. I was 240 pounds about 2 years ago and decided I need to make some lifestyle changes.
- I've worked I'm my diet, but haven't gone 'crazy' with it. I still enjoy my wife's cooking!
- This is week one. I ran 6 x 400M sprints to work on my speed. I ran two other times this week at around 4 miles (jogs). My speed has increased considerably since a year and a half ago when I started adding running into this.
- I do have to thank Nike+ and my brother Tim for getting me started on that. I don't think I would have kept at this with out the two...
- I'm now using the Forerunner 305. A lot more accurate, but I've JUST started working with it this week... ...more to come on that.
Yea Taper Time! Boo Taper Time!
1 month ago