Saturday, July 4, 2009

Week 2 Completed

Great week! Loved my runs. I feel a little tired tonight, but that could be from the swimming we did this afternoon. I'm loving this GPS thing too. Took a new route and just followed my GPS, didn't have to think at all. I was able to just enjoy my music and have a nice pleasant run.

My 400M training was tough but I enjoyed them too. I had doubt a time or two on the speed I was trying to maintain, but was able to finish off pretty strong.

I am so addicted to running right now, I REALLY wanted to do more running this afternoon before we went swimming. Good thing I have my training plan, or I would be running way to much I'm sure!

I'm still using my Nike+ because it keeps me in touch with the running community I've used for support over the last year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment