Friday, October 16, 2009

Slept the Day Away

Wednesday I called in sick, took a Unison, and slept until 3:30pm in the afternoon. I read until dinner, put the girls to bed, and watch some TV with with Becky. I was still under the weather the next morning, but my yesterday morning I was doing MUCH better. Today I feel incredible, but still have a slight headache and a little stuffy. I'll be fine for race day!

Thank you Becky for letting me get the much needed rest on Wednesday! I love you, and thank you for being so understanding of me going after the mid-life goal of mine. :0)

If nothing else, this cold has allowed me to FULLY rest my body. Not exactly how I would have liked to have done this, but psychologically, it was easier not to run while I was sick. I have not run since Saturday when I started feeling sick and did my 8 mile tempo run. I'm ready to kick this things butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment