1. I will REST, REST, REST between now and the marathon.
2. I will drink at least 8 cups of water a day before the marathon.
3. I will eat food that will fuel my body.
4. I will fill my thoughts with seeing 3:20 as I cross the finish line.
5. I will stay warm and dry until the race starts and then pretend that there is no wind, no cold and no rain.
6. I WILL drink something at every water station and GU every 30 - 45 minutes.
7. I will keep the 3:20 pace group in site the first 1/2 and pass them the second 1/2.
8. I will believe I can do it!
9. No matter my finish time, I will rejoice and pat myself on the back for accomplishing something I could NOT have done 4 months ago.